Friday 14 September 2012

Sleeping angel/ Спящий ангел

Now that I have a camera  I can take a picture of my first baby, first doll. Yes, It was love from the first sight . I was looking for something online and saw them! Saw dolls, now I dont remember what they looked like just remember the feeling. Warm and so cute,that you want hold them tight in your arms and smile) smile  a lot. After seeing textile dolls I couldn't think about anything else, my mind was occupied with questions and ideas ... how .. from what .. one thing I knew I HAVE TO to make it now!  So I gathered some fabric, threads, paper, pencils and started drawing the pattern. I made couple changes in pattern of tilda sleeping angel and that's how my sleeping dude was born!







Even if I made couple dolls after sleeping angel my husband says he likes him most. Ok ) I'm glad cuz I'm planning on keeping him for a while)))And maybe when baby is here I'll put him next to a crib and he's gonna guard my baby's sleep...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I really like it ) it's so cute ) really want to hug it )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Frist comment!) Victoria, I'm really glad you like it!

      Delete