Monday 10 September 2012

Gift/ Подарок :)

Around two weeks ago I had my 23d birthday)  Girl's getting older! In early morning my hubby and Scrappy(puppy) woke me up with flowers, gifts and kisses! Oh, I love waking up like that! It's been a tradition in my family to say Happy Birthday as early as someone gets up! For example if my sister had b-day , and mom would wake up first she would wake up averybody else and we all with presents and flowers would go to my lil sister room and say Happy Birthday! 
It was such a nice thing for my husband to do ! ) 

My flowers/ Мои цветы



















One of my dreams came true! I've got camera!!(team work is everything , combined money gifts from family) Yesss! Now I can take pictures not only with my phone!!! I'm So ecstatic! My little fury model is not scared of camera, it's a big bonus. Not like my parent's dog ,Bonnie(like Bonnie and Clyde, but it's actually a boy. When I got him from a breeder about 7 years ago, she already named him.The name suited him so well we decided not to change it ) Dad calls him Elusive (Папа называет его Неуловимый). There is like two dozen  pictures of him or mainly his butt and tail when he runs away trying to hide under the couch.

Scrappy boy/ Скрэппи


































First family picture/ Первая семейная фотография



Cake/ Торт

It's honey cake (traditional russian cake made with honey, walnuts or any other nut) Was made by my husband! Yep! We made dough and cream together, He did everything else himself while I was talking to family on skype. Wanna to add it was Yummy!!!

P.S Also got a little package with gifts from Ukraine and I'll tell you about it in another post.



No comments:

Post a Comment