Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas book advent calendar 2013

Hooray more books! More and more!  I love books when I was a kid the best Christmas gifts for me were books and chocolate. Chocolate is important so with the years my x-mas list got bigger and more expensive but books and sweets are still there. )

I want Rus to love books too and I thought that We should make advent book calendar for him! So we could open one book a day and read it all together.

We went book shopping couple times, got some pretty paper and basket, spent a night wrapping and here it is! Ruslan's first advent calendar!







Here is the list of books :(I decided to use all kind of books , not only Christmas theme)

1. The Christmas story.( Ruslan loves flap books)
2. This Little Piggy.
3. If you take a mouse to the movies.(this book is part of series "If you ..." Grandma got If you give a moose a muffin  for Ruslan earlier)
4. Good night baby Donald.
5. Animals touch and feel.
6. Little fish.
7. If I were there.
8. I know an old woman who swallowed a fly.(it seems little ridiculous at first glance look at it here)
9. Winnie the Pooh and Tiger too.
10. Moving circles.(lit's a sun and then a moon)
11. The little fingers.
12. Curious George.(Chris said he loved this book when he was a kid and I've never read it)
13. Aristocats.( I Loved the cartoon but never read the book)
14. Bella a butterfly.
15.My peekaboo fun.( This one got Ruslan's attention he was reading it for more than 2 minutes!)
16. Olivia(Such a fun book and illustrationsOlivia on amazon and there is even plush Olivia)
17. Santa's favorite storybook.(old one nice stories though)
18. Say please,little Bear.( I liked the title and pictures but not a fan of words)
19. Boogie woogie.
20. Christmas Stories.
21.My precious little Bear.
22. Hickory Dickory Dock.(we loved nursery rhymes)
23. My daddy and Me.(beautiful pictures and sweet words Ruslan read it with papa)
24. Book of Christmas Carols

Today we read Bella a butterfly so it means 13 days till Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment