Saturday 9 November 2013

Throwback (Thursday) Sunday

Checked my email and saw that I was tagged on photos on Facebook last night. What ? I don't remember taking pictures of myself for months or anyone taking pictures of me.. Checked and my brain drowned into memory lake...

First grade. First of September 199..? My friend and I had matching book bags. I remember being so happy about it, and it didn't matter that we went to two completely different schools in different parts of the city. Our families met after classes and we took this picture.It was cool. We totally rocked those bags!



 My mom is holding Nastya. My sis wasn't born yet.Yep matching dresses. again. I was in love with mine, it went to my sis when she got older and I was soo jealous that I couldnt fit in it anymore. Haha 15 yearold wearing jeans dress . That would've been pretty funny look.

I don't remember seeing this picture or having it. But I sure remember havin this green outfit. I thought it was awesome because the elepant's trunk moves and I could play with it when bored.

Long hair in a pony tail. My teacher in middle school called it Horse tail. I wasn't sure because of my last name or because she hated it. I hated the teacher and went to the bathroom, looked in the mirror, bring my head to my knees, used my fingers as a brush and tied all that hair with a big plush scrunchy.And went to her class.

Rus looks like my sis in this picture.She had curly hair, his hair is getting curly too now just one thing left is to get blue overalls)


 Happy girls leaving to a camp.what could be better than sleeping on the train?

No comments:

Post a Comment