Friday 29 March 2013

IT made my day!

My day started from a sunny smile of the most adorable baby in the world laying next to me. Kiss of the most loving, caring and handsome husband that I share every moment of my life with. Lick of one happy, jumpy and sometimes so annoying but smart dog. Sun shining in the windows air full of smell of spring and freshness of a new day, duck, bird noises...  and like in a movie I thought it cant get any better. But it did !when I went online and saw this awesome post from my lil sister!

Моя любимая сестричка, Бяка Давольная уже целых полтора года в Америке)
И я за ней очень скучаю!
Смотрела сегодня альбомы наши)
Прослезилась..
:*:*:*
Очень люблю тебя*
















































































































Я тебя очень люблю, моя козявушка)))) спасибо))))


No comments:

Post a Comment